Gambling should be seen as a pleasure, but gambling is meant to be fun and should never become something people use to make money. Whilst many people do gamble within their means, for others gambling can become difficult to control. To help you remain in control of your gambling, it’s good to remember:
- Мaintain a budget
- Only use funds you can afford to lose (or are happy to use to gamble without resulting in unpaid bills or debts)
- Avoid chasing your losses
- Аdd a deposit limit to your account
- Check out the “Account Closure” section of the casino site you are playing at. You can always take a break.
- It is good to talk about your gambling.
- If gambling is affecting your life and relationships, you may have a problem. Then you have to contact a gambling helpline for advice.
BeGambleAware – https://www.begambleaware.org/
Gamblers Anonymous – http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/
Gambling Therapy – https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/